Brattleboro Savings and Loan has been serving Southeastern Vermont since 1912. We foster a culture of excellence and teamwork, and encourage creative thinking and respect diversity. We promote an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another, and enthusiastic about serving our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitors, maintains, and provides oversight of the bank’s VMWare, MS Active Directory, Office 365, backup, and ShoreTel VOIP phone system.
- Technical administrative support for bank specific applications. Performs maintenance updates on routine and ad hoc schedules.
- Provides timely completion of internal help desk tickets including but not limited to:
- The creation and implementation of new user workstation setups
- End user support
- Troubleshooting: application, workstation, and server related issues
- Technical liaison between the third-party service providers, core servicing provider (Jack Henry), and end users.
- Performs research of current and future technologies regarding data communications, server and workstation O/S, and data security for increased efficiency, reduced expenditures and reinforcing security and data integrity.
- Reports to the IT Steering Committee on any relevant technologies and their impact to the bank as well as giving recommendations for future technology growth.
- Maintains up-to-date network systems documentation.
- Provides or obtains training for all staff regarding data security and the proper use of new technologies.
The successful candidate will have:
- Associate’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Minimum 4 years' experience working in technology and information security
- Experience in VMWare and MS Active directory is required. Certification is preferred but not required.
- Financial institution experience a plus
- Troubleshooting, analytical, and research skills
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
The successful candidate will be able to work independently and as a constructive team member, be adept at building positive internal and external relationship, and contribute to an ethical, respectful, community-oriented work environment.
What we offer:
- A close knit, fun, and productive working environment
- Excellent health benefits with generous employer contributions which puts extra money in your pocket.
- We give back to the communities we serve by supporting non-profit organizations, businesses and families. Paid time off for employee volunteer work.
- Profit Sharing bonuses.
- Paid training.
- We love diversity and strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
- And more!
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
Brattleboro Savings and Loan | Attn: Michele Coursen | PO Box 1010 | Brattleboro, VT 05302
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Member FDIC