Imagine earning up to 2.01% APY* on your checking account?
Local Rewards: the checking account for all of us
You already bank locally, why not get a little something extra just for being a part of the community? Local Rewards are just that: Neighbor to neighbor benefits. That’s why we offer Local Rewards Checking, where you can earn up to 2.01% Annual Percentage Yield (APY). In addition, you know that the money you keep in this bank supports this community.
Here's what you get:
- A ridiculously high rate
- No monthly maintenance fee
- ATM Fees refunded if qualified*
- Debit card
- Digital Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000
To receive the Bonus Rate and ATM refunds* all three (3) requirements must be met:
- Receive e-Statements
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH debit transaction post and clear per Qualification Cycle1, AND
- Have at least 20 debit card transactions (non ATM transactions) post and clear, each Qualification Cycle
Ready to start earning more?
Stop by one of our branches, call (888) 806-6400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is effective as of 7/26/23. 2.01% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) paid on balances between $0.00 and $24,999.99, for balances over $25,000 your APY may range between 2.01%-0.21% each cycle the minimum qualifications are met. If you do not meet the qualifications during a given cycle, you will earn the Base Rate of 0.05% APY. We may change the interest rate and APY at any time after the account is opened. Average ledger balance of $500 during the statement cycle is required to earn interest. Minimum deposit of $500 required to open this account. Available for personal accounts only. No monthly service charge. If you do not meet the qualifications per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account earning the Base Rate; it will not receive ATM Refunds for that time period. Fees may reduce earnings. Unlimited ATM surcharge refunds if qualifications are met. Qualification Criteria - have 20 debit card point of sale transactions post and clear your account each “Qualification Cycle”. Receive your monthly statements electronically (eStatements) and have one Direct Deposit or automatic debit post and clear each “Qualification Cycle.” Qualification Cycle means the period beginning 1 business day prior to the current statement cycle through 1 business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Refer to our list of Qualification Cycles by clicking here.