Our personal banking options are exactly that: personal
- No Interest or fees
- Same convenience as a credit card
- Zero Liability on unauthorized purchases:
- This feature protects you against unauthorized card use—including online and mobile purchases
- We recommend that you bring multiple payment options with you, to ensure you do not have interruptions while traveling.
Ready to aPPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD?
- No Annual Fee and a special Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Chip card security
- Fraud monitoring and zero fraud liability
- 24/7 customer service
There are several ways to avoid overdrawing your accountWe recommend that you stay up-to-date on your account activity by balancing your checkbook and reviewing your statements, to guard against overdrafts. Our Online and Mobile Banking can also help you keep track of your account activity and available balance, to avoid overdrafts.
Savings SweepIn the event an overdraft situation should occur, we'll transfer funds from your BS&L savings account to cover an overdraft on your checking account.
OVERDRAFT PROTECTION LINE OF CREDIT
Our Overdraft Protection Line of Credit is attached to your BS&L checking account and advances funds to your account if an overdraft occurs.
Fees may apply. For additional information, or to apply for a Line of Credit, please visit your local branch or call us at (802) 254-5333.
COURTESY COVERAGEWe do not encourage overdrafts, but in the event one occurs, we provide Courtesy Coverage, an overdraft protection service for our customers.
We offer an online financial tool called Checking Navigator, for understanding how your checking account works, how to better manage your checking account, and how to avoid overdraft fees. Click below and we’ll bring you over to Checking Navigator, our financial education tool.
- Convenient and available 24/7.
- Call (877) 275-6731 to access Telephone Banking
- Provides you with detailed information on checking and savings accounts, money market, loans, credit lines and more.
Foreign currency exchange
- Order foreign currency in person at any BS&L location, and pick up within 3 to 4 business days
- Exchange foreign currency for U.S. dollars when you return from your trip.
- There is a foreign currency exchange fee of 1% of the amount being exchanged
- $300 minimum and $10,000 maximum exchanges apply
- Be sure to order your currency early so that it arrives on time. We recommend ordering 3 to 4 business days before you leave