Our personal banking options are exactly that: personal
Debit cards are all about access and, with ATMs at each branch and around the community, our cards give you options to get your cash and some rewards too.
- No Interest or fees
- Same convenience as a credit card
- Zero Liability on unauthorized purchases:
- This feature protects you against unauthorized card use—including online and mobile purchases
We highly recommend using a credit card to make purchases, when traveling internationally. This will help minimize any fraud exposure and acceptance issues at the point-of-sale.
- We recommend that you bring multiple payment options with you, to ensure you do not have interruptions while traveling.
Ready to aPPLY FOR A DEBIT CARD?
It's easy to apply. If you'd like to apply online, just Login to your Online Banking account, click on the 'Secure Support' tab, and then click on 'Debit Card Application'.
Don't want to enroll in Online Banking?
Click on the button below, and download the application, instead.
Be sure to mail the completed form (or send by secure email) since it contains personal information including your account number.
With our Visa® credit card* you get convenience, worldwide acceptance, great benefits and more.
- No Annual Fee and a special Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Chip card security
- Fraud monitoring and zero fraud liability
- 24/7 customer service
* See the card application's Important Disclosures for current terms, rates and fees. Subject to credit approval. This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A.
We recommend that you stay up-to-date on your account activity by balancing your checkbook and reviewing your statements, to guard against overdrafts. BS&L's Online and Mobile Banking can also help you keep track of your account activity and available balance, to avoid overdrafts.
We do not encourage overdrafts, but in the event one occurs, we provide Courtesy Coverage, an overdraft protection service for our customers1. If you would like to opt-in for Courtesy Coverage, you will need to enroll2.
To learn more about Courtesy Coverage, please visit your local branch or call us at (802) 254-5333.
1 Application and approval required. See a banking representative for more information and our current rates and terms.
2 Enrollment is required for Courtesy Coverage. Please note that your Courtesy Coverage may be available for each item paid under the limit created by checks and other transactions made using your checking account number, such as a teller withdrawal, an automatic payment (ACH) transaction, or automatic bill payment and recurring debit card payment; and for sole proprietors only, ATM and everyday debit card transactions. For all other personal accounts, at your request, we may authorize and pay ATM transfers or withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases using your limit. When you ask for your account balance, please remember the amount we show you does not include your overdraft limit.
You can check balances, verify cleared checks, transfer funds and more right on the phone.
- Convenient and available 24/7.
- Call (877) 275-6731 to access Telephone Banking
- Provides you with detailed information on checking and savings accounts, money market, loans, credit lines and more.